ASPPE is a membership organization. The ASPPE members may be individuals who share the Association’s mission and goals, fulfill the below mentioned requirements to the members of the Association and accept the rights and obligations of the Association’s member.
ASPPE membership is voluntary.
Membership cannot be provided to:
- foreign citizen or a stateless person in respect of which a decision about the undesirability of their stay (residence) in the Russian Federation is made under the statutory procedure of the Russian Federation;
- a person who has been included in the list in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 6 of the Federal Law of August 7, 2001 N 115-FZ “On Combating Legalization (Laundering) of Proceeds from Crime and Financing of Terrorism”;
- a person, whose actions have been defined by a valid decision of the court of law as bearing signs of extremist activities;
- a person who has been expelled from the Association by the decision of the Board of Directors.
Rights of the ASPPE member:
- according to the procedure established by the Association, to participate in managing the affairs of the Association, including, to elect and be elected to the governing bodies of the Association;
- in cases and according to the procedure stipulated by the relevant regulations, to obtain information about the activities of the Association, become familiar with its documentation;
- subscribe to the newsletter of the Association and according to the established order to disseminate information to the Association’s members through the mailing list;
- register for events held by the Association on preferential terms;
- have access to the website sections intended only for the Association’s members;
- use other services of the Association intended for its members.
Obligations of the ASPPE member:
- timely and in accordance with the established order to support the program “Promoting Development of Social Programs Evaluation”;
- participate in decision making related to the Association through online voting;
- do not disseminate information about the activities of the Association, if it is intended only for its members;
- do not take any actions that can cause harm to the Association.
The procedure of joining ASPPE is performed online through the website. To join the Association it is necessary to:
- Register at the Association's website and fill out an application form;
- Support the charity program “Promoting Development of Social Programs Evaluation” in accordance with the established procedure.
Those acceding to the ASPPE become members of the Association with relevant rights and obligations for one calendar year from the date of receipt of donation to the bank account of the program “Promoting Development of Social Programs Evaluation”. They receive relevant notification upon that. Charitable contributions to support the program “Promoting Development of Social Programs Evaluation” are made once a year. The minimal amount of the annual charitable contribution is determined by the decision of the Association’s Board. At the moment it is 3000 rubles. Reception, registration and control of expenditures of the program “Promoting Development of Social Programs Evaluation” are carried out in accordance with the Rules approved by the Association’s Board.
ASPPE membership can be terminated in the following cases:
- individual decision of the member to withdraw;
- refusal to support the program “Promoting Development of Social Programs Evaluation” within the prescribed period (membership is blocked automatically after a calendar year from the date of acknowledgment of receipt of donation to the program’s bank account and can be automatically restored if a new donation is made during a month after the automatic block);
- violation of the requirements to ASPPE members (decision to terminate membership is made by the Board taking into account gravity of violation and its consequences).
The Association is not liable for the obligations of its members. Members of the Association are not liable for the obligations of the Association.
Reception, registration and exclusion of the Association’s members is carried out in accordance with the Rules approved by the Board.