Governance and management
ASPPE is managed by the Board headed by the President.
ASPPE Board is elected for 3 years. The term of office of ASPPE President is one year.
The Board works in accordance with the Rules.
- develops the Association’s strategy and evaluating its implementation;
- defines priority areas and activities of the Association;
- develops administrative policies, procedures and the Rules of the Association;
- makes decisions on creating and closing regional offices of the Association;
- makes decisions on cooperation with various partners of the Association in Russia and abroad,
- makes decisions on the amount membership fees;
- creates working groups and committees for the purposes of the Association,
- puts any questions to the vote of the Association’s members.
- organizes and coordinates the activities of the Board, including the convening and holding of its meetings (usually remote);
- represents the Association in relations with professional, scientific and expert organizations, scientific community, Russian and foreign media.
- Direct online secret voting by the Association’s members is held for the following purposes:
- electing the members of the Association’s the Board;
- electing the President of the Association;
- electing the audit committee;
- making decision on liquidation or reorganization of the Association;
- making other decisions if necessary at the discretion of the Board.
The voting results are determined by a simple majority of the total number of participants of the vote.